Make your business fitter with our Corporate iCard Membership
Physical activity is one of the best ways to improve your employee’s health and wellbeing and help you save money and improve productivity.
Get fit & feel great in 5 gyms near your workplace
Improve employee wellness with over 90 fitness classes
Challenge your colleagues with 50% off racquet sports
Relax and unwind from work life in our 2 swimming pools
12 Month Contract (Monthly)
What You Get
With the iCard Corporate you will have access to all six centres, over 90 fitness classes and much more!
50% off Premium Fitness Classes
50% OFF INDOOR RACQUET SPORTS
How to sign up
How can I get my company onto the iCard Corporate scheme?
There are three ways your organisation can join the corporate membership scheme:
- Your organisation can purchase memberships for employees and we can invoice you on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Your organisation can make a contribution towards the cost of memberships with the remainder being paid by the employee.
- Employees pay for their own membership, either by direct debit or as an annual payment
To get your company added on to our iCard Corporate scheme,you need to contact the iCard team on email@example.com with the following information:
- Company name
- How many members of staff you wish to sign up
- How these memberships will be paid for (see above)
Once we have received this information we will be in contact.
Which companies are eligible?
Listed below are companies eligible for our iCard Corporate. This rate is offered to their employees and their partners – not children
- Associated British Ports
- Active Learning Trust
- Archant Group
- AXA Insurance
- Blue Cross
- Ceetech Ltd (customer will need to speak to Chris Roberds from Ceetech)
- Customer Services Direct
- Haven Power
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Ipswich Buses Ipswich
- Ipswich Jaffa
- Parkrun (for volunteers or those that have completed a race in last 3 months)
- Ipswich Port Authority
- LV Insurance
- Neptune Marina
- Orwell Housing
- Pound Gate Group Ltd (Contior & Sevatas)
- Ryan’s Insurance
- Sanctuary Personnel
- Suffolk County Council
- Suffolk Fire Service
- Suffolk New College
- Suffolk Police
- UK Power Network
IP-City Centre Tenants:
- Coffee Cat
- West Suffolk College
- DPD Local
- FLOvate (aka Pronyx)
- Fruits of the Caterer
- WS Training
- Suffolk Independent Living (SIL)
- Clinical Computing
- Space Engineering
- Evaluate Ltd
- Volker Stevin
How do I apply for an iCard Corporate?
Customers need to show their Staff ID Pass in order to sign up.
To find out more about our memberships or to enquire about any of our services please use our online enquiry form.