To promote our activities and show everyone how much fun you’re all having, we (Ipswich Borough Council) will be taking photos and/or film footage at all our activities.
These images will be used to promote the Council’s services in the following ways:
– In publications and display materials (e.g. digital screens)
– In digital communications (e.g. email newsletters)
– In the local and national press
– On the Borough Council’s website
– On photo/video sharing sites like Flickr and YouTube
– On social media sites like Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
To find out more about we use and store still/moving images visit www.ipswich.gov.uk/photography.
If you would prefer your child not to be photographed, please speak to the Activity Coordinators at the start of each session and your child will be issued with a wristband.